Process server with telnet console and log access
DescriptionprocServ is a wrapper that starts an arbitrary command as a child process in the background, connecting its standard input and output to a TCP port for telnet access. It supports logging, child restart (manual or automatic on exit), and more. procServ does not have the rich feature set of the screen utility, but is intended to provide running a command in a system service style, in a small, robust way. Handling multiple users, authorization, authentication, central logging is done best on a higher level, using a package like conserver. For security reasons, procServ only accepts connections from localhost.
804 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.7.0-1 (Information last updated about 3 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".