theorem prover and countermodel generator
DescriptionThis package provides the Prover9 resolution/paramodulation theorem prover and the Mace4 countermodel generator. Prover9 is an automated theorem prover for first-order and equational logic. It is a successor of the Otter prover. Prover9 uses the inference techniques of ordered resolution and paramodulation with literal selection. The program Mace4 searches for finite structures satisfying first-order and equational statements, the same kind of statement that Prover9 accepts. If the statement is the denial of some conjecture, any structures found by Mace4 are counterexamples to the conjecture. Mace4 can be a valuable complement to Prover9, looking for counterexamples before (or at the same time as) using Prover9 to search for a proof. It can also be used to help debug input clauses and formulas for Prover9.
1547 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.0.200911a-2.1+b2 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".