command-line tools for SSH, SCP, and SFTP
DescriptionThis package provides four command-line tools from the PuTTY suite that allow various kinds of secure interaction with remote systems. Plink (PuTTY Link) connects to a remote system via SSH, Telnet, or rlogin, and either starts an interactive session or runs a batch process. It supports the usual SSH features like port forwarding, X11 forwarding, SOCKS, and compression. PSCP (PuTTY Secure Copy) transfers files securely between systems using an SSH connection. It works with both SSH protocol 1 and protocol 2. PSFTP (PuTTY SFTP client) transfers files securely between systems using the SSH file transfer protocol, which is specific to SSH protocol 2. In interactive mode its interface is much like the traditional Unix FTP client, although it can also operate in batch mode. PuTTYgen generates SSH public and private key pairs in any of a number of formats, including those usable by PuTTY, OpenSSH, and ssh.com. All these utilities can make use of PuTTY's saved sessions where appropriate.
11176 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.69-2 (Information last updated about 15 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".