Fast Azimuthal Integration scripts
DescriptionPyFAI is a Python library for azimuthal integration; it allows the conversion of diffraction images taken with 2D detectors like CCD cameras into X-Ray powder patterns that can be used by other software like Rietveld refinement tools (i.e. FullProf), phase analysis or texture analysis. As PyFAI is a library, its main goal is to be integrated in other tools like PyMca, LiMa or EDNA. To perform online data analysis, the precise description of the experimental setup has to be known. This is the reason why PyFAI includes geometry optimization code working on "powder rings" of reference samples. Alternatively, PyFAI can also import geometries fitted with other tools like Fit2D. PyFAI has been designed to work with any kind of detector with any geometry (transmission, reflection, off-axis, ...). It uses the Python library FabIO to read most images taken by diffractometer.
1424 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.19.0+dfsg1-1 (Information last updated about 20 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".