scrabble implementation written in Python - server part
DescriptionPyScrabble is an online, multiplayer implementation of the popular word game written in Python and featuring:
* chat and private messaging (online as well as offline)
* player rankings and server statistics
* use of ENABLE (Enhanced North American Benchmark LExicon) for
English word lookup
* timed gamesThis package contains the server. You do not need to install this package if you only plan to connect to existing PyScrabble servers. Notice: Scrabble is a registered trademark belonging to Hasbro Inc in the US, and to J.W. Spear & Sons Ltd., a subsidiary of Mattel Inc., throughout the rest of the world. Neither the author, Debian, nor this game are affiliated with the Scrabble Crossword Game, Hasbro, Spear & Sons or Mattel in any fashion.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".