Asterisk Manager API interface module for Python
DescriptionThe Python Asterisk package (codenamed py-Asterisk) is an attempt to produce high quality, well documented Python bindings for the Asterisk Manager API. The eventual goal of the package is to allow rich specification of the Asterisk configuration in Python rather than in the quirky, unstructured, undocumented mess called the Asterisk configuration files. Working Functionality
Python package implementing a manager client and event dispatcher
User-oriented command line interface to manager APIWork In Progress
Introductary documentation for developers
Asterisk module allowing dialplan configuration via the manager API
Objects to represent the standard applications
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".