unified API for parsing NZB files from NNTP (Usenet) servers
Descriptionpynzb is a unified API for parsing NZB files, with several concrete implementations included. NZB is an XML-based file format for retrieving posts from NNTP (Usenet) servers. Since NZB is XML-based, it's relatively easy to build one-off parsers to parse NZB files. This project is an attempt to consolidate those many one-off NZB parsers into one simple interface. This package includes three implementations (listed in order of compatibility): one based on expat, another based on ElementTree, and a final implementation based on lxml. The expat version should work on all versions of Python > 2.0. The ElementTree implementation will work on Python > 2.5. The lxml version will work as long as lxml is installed. Simply import nzb_parser from the pynzb package. It's an instantiated version of the fastest available parser that your system can support.
1007 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.1.0-2 (Information last updated 6 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".