A highly Pythonic Web application framework
DescriptionQuixote is yet another framework for developing Web applications in Python. The design goals were:
1) To allow easy development of Web applications where the
emphasis is more on complicated programming logic than
2) To make the templating language as similar to Python as possible,
in both syntax and semantics. The aim is to make as many of the
skills and structural techniques used in writing regular Python
code applicable to Web applications built using Quixote.
3) No magic. When it's not obvious what to do in
a certain case, Quixote refuses to guess.If you view a web site as a program, and web pages as subroutines, Quixote just might be the tool for you. If you view a web site as a graphic design showcase, and each web page as an individual work of art, Quixote is probably not what you're looking for.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".