Event-based framework for internet applications
DescriptionIt includes a web server, a telnet server, a multiplayer RPG engine, a generic client and server for remote object access, and APIs for creating new protocols. Additionally it includes protocol-specific implementations such as: Twisted Conch: a client/server implementation of the SSH protocol, using the twisted framework. Twisted Mail: contains high-level, efficient protocol implementations for both clients and servers of SMTP, POP3, and IMAP4. Additionally, it contains an "out of the box" combination SMTP/POP3 virtual-hosting mail server. Also included is a read/write Maildir implementation and a basic Mail Exchange calculator (depends on Twisted Names). Twisted Web: a web server, and also provides basic HTTP client support. You may want to check out Nevow, a templating toolkit designed for twisted.web, and Twisted Web2, the next generation Twisted web server. Twisted Words includes:
1803 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 17.9.0-1 (Information last updated about 22 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".