Python 3 interface to the netCDF4 (network Common Data Form) library
DescriptionNetCDF version 4 has many features not found in earlier versions of the library and is implemented on top of HDF5. This module can read and write files in both the new netCDF 4 and the old netCDF 3 format, and can create files that are readable by HDF5 clients. The API is modelled after Scientific.IO.NetCDF, and should be familiar to users of that module. Most new features of netCDF 4 are implemented, such as multiple unlimited dimensions, groups and zlib data compression. All the new numeric data types (such as 64 bit and unsigned integer types) are implemented. Compound and variable length (vlen) data types are supported, but the enum and opaque data types are not. Mixtures of compound and vlen data types (compound types containing vlens, and vlens containing compound types) are not supported. This package contains the netCDF 4 module for Python 3.
478 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.3.1-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".