QBzr is a cross-platform GUI frontend for Bazaar, based on the Qt toolkit.
It provides GUI frontend for many core bzr commands and several universal
dialogs and helper commands. Equivalents for core bzr commands
has the same names as CLI commands but with prefix "q".
* qadd - GUI for adding files or directories.
* qannotate - Show the origin of each line in a file.
* qbind - Convert the current branch into a checkout of the supplied branch.
* qbranch - Create a new copy of a branch.
* qcat - View the contents of a file as of a given revision.
* qcommit - GUI for committing revisions.
* qconflicts - Show conflicts.
* qdiff - Show differences in working tree in a GUI window.
* qexport - Export current or past revision to a directory or archive.
* qinfo - Shows information about the current location.
* qinit - Initializes a new branch or shared repository.
* qlog - Show log of a repository, branch, file, or directory in a Qt window.
* qmerge - Perform a three-way merge.
* qplugins - Display information about installed plugins.
* qpull - Turn this branch into a mirror of another branch.
* qpush - Update a mirror of this branch.
* qrevert - Revert changes files.
* qsend - Mail or create a merge-directive for submitting changes.
* qswitch - Set the branch of a checkout and update.
* qtag - Edit tags.
* qunbind - Convert the current checkout into a regular branch.
* quncommit - Move the tip of a branch to an earlier revision.
* qupdate - Update working tree with latest changes in the branch.
* qversion - Show version/system information.
* qgetnew - Creates a new working tree (either a checkout or full branch).
* qgetupdates - Fetches external changes into the working tree.
* qbrowse - Show inventory or working tree.
* qconfig - Configure Bazaar and QBzr.
* qviewer - Simple file viewer.
* bug-url - print full URL to a specific bug, or open it in your browser.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install qbzr