editor for the TikZ drawing language - Qt version
DescriptionQtikZ is a small application to assist in the creation of diagrams and drawings using the TikZ macros from the LaTeX package "pgf". It consists of a text editor pane in which the TikZ code for the drawing is edited and a preview pane showing the drawing as rendered by LaTeX. The preview pane can be updated in real-time. Common drawing tools, options and styles are available from the menus to assist the coding process. This package contains the Qt version of the program. TikZ is a user-friendly syntax layer for the PGF (portable graphics format) TeX macro package. Pictures can be created within a LaTeX document and included in the output using the most important TeX backend drivers including pdftex and dvips.
89428 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.12+ds1-1 (Information last updated about 22 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".