Electronic-Structure and Ab-Initio Molecular Dynamics Suite
DescriptionQuantum ESPRESSO (formerly known as PWscf) is an integrated suite of computer codes for electronic-structure calculations and materials modeling at the nanoscale. It is based on density-functional theory, plane waves, and pseudopotentials (both norm-conserving, ultrasoft, and PAW). Features include:
* Ground-state single-point and band structure calculations using plane-wave
self-consistent total energies, forces and stresses
* Separable norm-conserving and ultrasoft (Vanderbilt) pseudo-potentials, PAW
(Projector Augmented Waves)
* Various exchange-correlation functionals, from LDA to generalized-gradient
corrections (PW91, PBE, B88-P86, BLYP) to meta-GGA, exact exchange (HF) and
hybrid functionals (PBE0, B3LYP, HSE)
* Car-Parrinello and Born-Oppenheimer Molecular Dynamics
* Structural Optimization including transition states and minimum energy
* Spin-orbit coupling and noncollinear magnetism
* Response properties including phonon frequencies and
eigenvectors, effective charges and dielectric tensors, Infrared and
Raman cross-sections, EPR and NMR chemical shifts
* Spectroscopic properties like K- and L1-edge X-ray Absorption Spectra (XAS)
and electronic excitations
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".