Quisk uses ALSA sound drivers or PortAudio and offers these capabilities:
* Quisk can control the HiQSDR.
* As a receiver it can use the SDR-IQ by RfSpace as a sample
source. There are several decimation rates available. The QUISK
receiver will read the sample data, tune it, filter it, demodulate
it, and send the audio to the sound card for output to external
headphones or speakers.
* As a receiver it can use your soundcard as a sample source. You
supply a complex (I/Q) mixer to convert radio spectrum to a low
IF, and send that IF to the left and right inputs of the sound
card in your computer. The demodulated audio goes to the same
soundcard for output.
* Quisk can control SoftRock hardware for both receive and transmit.
* As a transmitter it can control an SSB/CW exciter and a
transceiver using Ethernet.
* As a transmitter it can accept microphone input and send that to
a transmitter for SSB operation. For CW, QUISK can mute the
audio and substitute a side tone. Quisk can send transmit data to
your sound card for use with SoftRock or similar.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install quisk