GNU R for Estimation of Covariance and Correlation -- corpcor
DescriptionGNU R package which implements a James-Stein-type shrinkage estimator for the covariance matrix, with separate shrinkage for variances and correlations. The approach is both computationally as well as statistically very efficient, it is applicable to "small n, large p" data, and always returns a positive definite and well-conditioned covariance matrix. In addition to inferring the covariance matrix the package also provides shrinkage estimators for partial correlations and partial variances. The inverse of the covariance and correlation matrix can be efficiently computed, as well as any arbitrary power of the shrinkage correlation matrix. Furthermore, functions are available for fast singular value decomposition, for computing the pseudoinverse, and for checking the rank and positive definiteness of a matrix.
733 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.6.9-4 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".