GNU R epidemiological analysis
DescriptionFunctions for demographic and epidemiological analysis in the Lexis diagram, i.e. register and cohort follow-up data, including interval censored data and representation of multistate data. Also some useful functions for tabulation and plotting. Contains some epidemiological datasets. The Epi package is mainly focused on "classical" chronic disease epidemiology. The package has grown out of the course Statistical Practice in Epidemiology using R (see http://www.pubhealth.ku.dk/~bxc/SPE). There is A short introduction to R for Epidemiology available at http://staff.pubhealth.ku.dk/%7Ebxc/Epi/R-intro.pdf Beware that the pages 38-120 of this is merely the manual pages for the Epi package. Epi is not the only R-package for epidemiological analysis, a package with more affinity to infectious disease epidemiology is the epitools package which is also evailable in Debian. Epi is used in the Department of Biostatistics of the University of Copenhagen.
1743 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.40-1 (Information last updated about 15 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".