R package for anlaysis of ChIP-seq and other functional sequencing data
* Assess overall DNA-binding signals in the data and select appropriate
quality of tag alignment.
* Discard or restrict positions with abnormally high number of tags.
* Calculate genome-wide profiles of smoothed tag density and save them
in WIG files for viewing in other browsers.
* Calculate genome-wide profiles providing conservative statistical
estimates of fold enrichment ratios along the genome. These can be
exported for browser viewing, or thresholded to determine regions of
* Determine statistically significant point binding positions
* Assess whether the set of point binding positions detected at a
current sequencing depth meets saturation criteria, and if does not,
estimate what sequencing depth would be required to do so.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install r-cran-spp