RNA-Seq by Expectation-Maximization
DescriptionRSEM is a software package for estimating gene and isoform expression levels from RNA-Seq data. The RSEM package provides an user-friendly interface, supports threads for parallel computation of the EM algorithm, single-end and paired-end read data, quality scores, variable-length reads and RSPD estimation. In addition, it provides posterior mean and 95% credibility interval estimates for expression levels. For visualization, It can generate BAM and Wiggle files in both transcript-coordinate and genomic-coordinate. Genomic-coordinate files can be visualized by both UCSC Genome browser and Broad Institute’s Integrative Genomics Viewer (IGV). Transcript-coordinate files can be visualized by IGV. RSEM also has its own scripts to generate transcript read depth plots in pdf format. The unique feature of RSEM is, the read depth plots can be stacked, with read depth contributed to unique reads shown in black and contributed to multi-reads shown in red. In addition, models learned from data can also be visualized. Last but not least, RSEM contains a simulator.
1322 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.3.3+dfsg-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".