automated system for building LaTeX documents
DescriptionThis is a building system for LaTeX documents. It is based on a routine that runs just as many compilations as necessary. The module system provides a great flexibility that virtually allows support for any package with no user intervention, as well as pre- and post-processing of the document. The standard modules currently provide support for bibtex, dvips, dvipdfm, pdftex, makeindex. A good number of standard packages are supported, including graphics/graphicx with automatic conversion between various graphics formats and Metapost compilation. Some optional parts require the installation of suggested Debian packages. graphics conversion: imagemagick and/or sam2p aleph, metapost: texlive-binaries pythontex: texlive-extra-utils cweb, minitoc, moreverb, multibib, nomencl, ntheorem: texlive-latex-extra beamer, index, listings: texlive-latex-recommended omega: texlive-omega gnuplottex: texlive-pictures conversion from XFig format: transfig
1645 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.4-2 (Information last updated about 21 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".