Ruby binding for D-Bus
DescriptionThis module allows Ruby programs to interface with the D-Bus message bus installed on newer Unix operating systems. Ruby D-Bus currently supports the following features:
* Connecting to local buses.
* Accessing remote services, objects and interfaces.
* Invoking methods on remote objects synchronously and asynchronously.
* Catch signals on remote objects and handle them via callbacks.
* Remote object introspection.
* Walking object trees.
* Creating services and registering them on the bus.
* Exporting objects with interfaces on a bus for remote use.
* Rubyish D-Bus object and interface syntax support that automatically
allows for introspection.
* Emitting signals on exported objects.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".