sinatra-contrib is a collection of common extensions to the Sinatra web
framework, semi-officially supported:
- capture: Lets you capture the content of blocks in templates.
- config_file: Allows loading configuration from yaml files.
- content_for: Adds Rails-style content_for helpers to Haml, Erb,
Erubis and Slim.
- cookies: A cookies helper for reading and writing cookies.
- engine_tracking: Adds methods like haml? that allow helper methods
to check whether they are called from within a template.
- json: Adds a #json helper method to return JSON documents.
- link_header: Helpers for generating link HTML tags and
corresponding Link HTTP headers. Adds link, stylesheet and prefetch helper
- multi_route: Adds ability to define one route block for multiple
routes and multiple or custom HTTP verbs.
- namespace: Adds namespace support to Sinatra.
- respond_with: Choose action and/or template automatically depending
on the incoming request. Adds helpers respond_to and respond_with.
- custom_logger: Allows one to define their own logger instance.
- decompile: Recreates path patterns from Sinatra's internal data
structures (used by other extensions).
- reloader: Automatically reloads Ruby files on code changes.
- extension: Mixin for writing your own Sinatra extensions.
- test_helpers: Helper methods to ease testing your Sinatra
application. Partly extracted from Sinatra. Testing framework agnostic.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install ruby-sinatra-contrib