DescriptionSputnik is a wiki written in Lua. It is also a platform for building a range of wiki-like applications, drawing on Lua's strengths as an extension language. Out of the box Sputnik behaves like a wiki with all the standard wiki features: editable pages, protection against spam bots, history view of pages, diff, preview, per-page-RSS feed for site changes. At the same time, Sputnik is designed to be used as a platform for a wide range of "social software" applications. Sputnik stores its data as versioned "pages" that can be editable through the web, and it allows those pages to store any data that can be saved as text (prose, comma-separated values, lists of named parameters, Lua tables, mbox-formatted messages, XML, etc.) While by default the page is displayed as if it carried Markdown-formatted text, the way the page is viewed (or edited, or saved, etc.) can be overridden on a per-page basis by over-riding or adding "actions". The packages provide a wide range of storage modules that may require one of the suggested packages: git, lua5.1-sql-sqlite3, lua5.1-sql-mysql. The easiest form of deployment is by using the Xavante web server.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".