utilities for the NCBI Sequence Read Archive
DescriptionTools for reading the SRA archive, generally by converting individual runs into some commonly used format such as fastq. The textual dumpers "sra-dump" and "vdb-dump" are provided in this release as an aid in visual inspection. It is likely that their actual output formatting will be changed in the near future to a stricter, more formalized representation[s]. PLEASE DO NOT RELY UPON THE OUTPUT FORMAT SEEN IN THIS RELEASE. The "help" information will be improved in near future releases, and the tool options will become standardized across the set. More documentation will also be provided documentation on the NCBI web site. Tool options may change in the next release. Version 1 tool options will remain supported wherever possible in order to preserve operation of any existing scripts.
2262 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.9.3+dfsg-1+b1 (Information last updated about 19 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".