Stella is a portable emulator of the old Atari 2600 video-game
console. You can play most Atari 2600 games with it.
Stella's features include:
* emulation of Atari 2600 joysticks, keyboards, paddles and driving
controllers using the host system's input peripherals;
* emulation of trackballs, joysticks, booster grips, driving
controllers and the Amiga Mouse using the host system's mouse;
* support for real Atari 2600 controllers using the Stelladaptor,
2600-daptor or 2600-daptor II;
* support for real Atari 7800 controllers using the 2600-daptor II;
* support for the speech portion of a real AtariVox device;
* support for Supercharger single-load and multi-load games;
* emulation of CRT TV features, including texturing, colour bleed,
RF noise and phosphor burn-off (requires OpenGL).
An extensive debugger is included, with the Distella disassembler.
Note that this is not isee systems' STELLA modeling, simulation and
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install stella