Converter from structured plain text to other formats
Descriptionstx2any is a converter from structured text (Stx), which is plain text written in a standardised way, into other formats. Formats available currently include (X)HTML, man, raw text, DocBook XML, PostScript and LaTeX. Stx is a markup language in the tradition of plain text like markups, like wiki markup and ReST. For a comparison between different plain text markup languages, see stx2any's home page (http://sange.fi/~atehwa/cgi-bin/piki.cgi/stx2any). This package also has the following utilities:
* strip_stx -- a literate programming tool
* gather_stx_titles -- a script to automate cross-linking between
* extract_usage_from_stx -- a script to produce "usage" messages from
man pages written in stx
* html2stx -- a utility to convert HTML into Stx.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".