Sugar activity to create a poll, collect votes and analyze community opinions
DescriptionSugar is a graphical user interface aimed at children. Originating as integral part of the OLPC "XO" a.k.a. the $100 laptop, Sugar has since grown into a more widely usable low-resource desktop environment for kids. This package contains the Poll activity. A poll is a research tool that helps explain what a group of people think about a topic. Poll Builder allows you to create your own poll, collect votes, examine the results and think about what they mean. Users can write original opinion poll questions and answer choices, then invite friends to vote in their poll via the mesh. This is a WorldWideWorkshop project.
150 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 26+git20100521.d4def0b6-1.1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".