Collection of utilities for SWF file manipulation/creation
DescriptionSWF Tools is a collection of SWF (Flash) manipulation and creation utilities. This package includes: as3compile, font2swf, gif2swf, jpeg2swf, png2swf, swfcombine, swfextract, swfdump, swfrender, swfstrings, swfbbox, swfc and wav2swf.
* as3compile is a standalone ActionScript 3.0 compiler. Mostly compatible
* font2swf converts font files (TTF, Type1) into SWF.
* gif2swf converts GIFs into SWF. It is also able to handle animated gifs.
* jpeg2swf takes one or more JPEG pictures and generates an SWF slideshow.
* png2swf takes one or more PNG pictures and generates an SWF slideshow.
* swfcombine is a tool for inserting SWFs into Wrapper SWFs. (Templates)
E.g. for including the pdf2swf SWFs into some sort of Browsing-SWF.
* swfextract allows one to extract Movieclips, Sounds, Images etc. from SWF
* swfdump prints out various information about SWFs.
* swfrender converts a swf to an image.
* swfstrings scans SWFs for text data.
* swfbbox allows one to readjust SWF bounding boxes.
* swfc is a tool for creating SWF files from simple script files.
* wav2swf converts WAV files into SWF.This package does not include pdf2swf and avi2swf.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".