Multiple Sequence Alignment
DescriptionT-Coffee is a multiple sequence alignment package. Given a set of sequences (Proteins or DNA), T-Coffee generates a multiple sequence alignment. Version 2.00 and higher can mix sequences and structures. T-Coffee allows the combination of a collection of multiple/pairwise, global or local alignments into a single model. It can also estimate the level of consistency of each position within the new alignment with the rest of the alignments. See the pre-print for more information T-Coffee has a special called M-Coffee that makes it possible to combine the output of many multiple sequence alignment packages. In its published version, it uses MUSCLE, PROBCONS, POA, DiAlign-TS, MAFFT, Clustal W, PCMA and T-Coffee. A special version has been made for Debian, DM-Coffee, that uses only free software by replacing Clustal W by Kalign. Using the 8 Methods of M-Coffee can sometimes be a bit heavy. You can use a subset of your favorite methods if you prefer.
1430 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 11.00.8cbe486-6 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".