LaTeX and TeX for Hypertext (HTML) - executables
DescriptionTeX4ht is a highly configurable TeX-based authoring system for producing hypertext. It interacts with TeX-based applications through style files and postprocessors, leaving the processing of the source files to the native TeX compiler. Consequently, TeX4ht can handle the features of TeX-based systems in general, and of LaTeX in particular. TeX4ht can be used both for authoring HTML using TeX/LaTeX input files, or for converting existing TeX input files (in any format) into HTML, with (usually) only minor modifications. Other varieties of hypertext can also be produced, including XML, XHTML, MathML and the Openoffice.org format of XML. There are a number of different ways to convert glyphs and graphics in the DVI files into PNG, GIF or JPEG. The default is to use dvipng. Alternatives using ghostscript, imagemagick, netpbm and/or pstoedit are also possible. This package contains the architecture dependent executables for TeX4ht.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".