TeX Live: Essential programs and files
DescriptionThese files are regarded as basic for any TeX system, covering plain TeX macros, Computer Modern fonts, and configuration for common drivers; no LaTeX. This package includes the following CTAN packages: texlive.infra -- basic TeX Live infrastructure amsfonts -- TeX fonts from the American Mathematical Society bibtex -- Process bibliographies for LaTeX, etc cm -- Computer Modern fonts dvipdfmx -- An extended version of dvipdfm dvips -- A DVI to PostScript driver enctex -- A TeX extension that translates input on its way into TeX etex -- An extended version of TeX, from the NTS project etex-pkg -- E-TeX support package glyphlist -- graphics-def -- Colour and graphics option files gsftopk -- Convert "Ghostscript fonts" to PK files hyph-utf8 -- Hyphenation patterns expressed in UTF-8 hyphen-base -- ifluatex -- Provides the \ifluatex switch ifxetex -- Am I running under XeTeX? knuth-lib -- A small library of Metafont sources knuth-local -- Knuth's local information kpathsea -- Path searching library for TeX-related files lua-alt-getopt -- Process application arguments the same way as getopt_long luatex -- The LuaTeX engine makeindex -- Makeindex development sources metafont -- A system for specifying fonts mflogo -- LaTeX support for Metafont logo fonts mfware -- Supporting tools for use with Metafont pdftex -- A TeX extension for direct creation of PDF plain -- The Plain TeX format tetex -- scripts and files originally written for or included in teTeX tex -- A sophisticated typesetting engine tex-ini-files -- Model TeX format creation files texconfig -- texlive-common -- TeX Live documentation (common elements) texlive-docindex -- top-level TeX Live doc.html, etc. texlive-en -- TeX Live manual (English) unicode-data -- Unicode data and loaders for TeX updmap-map -- xdvi -- A DVI previewer for the X Window System texdoc -- Documentation access for TeX distributions
15070 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2018.20180824-1 (Information last updated about 18 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".