TeX Live: TeX auxiliary programs
DescriptionVarious useful, but non-essential, support programs. Includes programs and macros for DVI file manipulation, literate programming, patgen, and the TeX Works Editor. This package includes the following CTAN packages: a2ping -- Advanced PS, PDF, EPS converter adhocfilelist -- '\listfiles' entries from the command line arara -- Automation of LaTeX compilation bibtex8 -- A fully 8-bit adaptation of BibTeX 0.99 bibtexu -- bundledoc -- Bundle together all the files needed to build a LaTeX document checklistings -- Pass verbatim contents through a compiler and reincorporate the resulting output ctan_chk -- Ctan guidelines verifier and corrector for uploading projects ctanify -- Prepare a package for upload to CTAN ctanupload -- Support for users uploading to CTAN ctie -- C version of tie (merging Web change files) cweb -- A Web system in C de-macro -- Expand private macros in a document detex -- Strip TeX from a source file dtl -- Tools to dis-assemble and re-assemble DVI files dtxgen -- Creates a template for a self-extracting .dtx file dvi2tty -- Produce ASCII from DVI dviasm -- A utility for editing DVI files dvicopy -- Copy DVI files, flattening VFs dviljk -- DVI to Laserjet output dvipos -- dvisvgm -- Convert DVI files to Scalable Vector Graphics format (SVG) findhyph -- Find hyphenated words in a document hook-pre-commit-pkg -- Pre-commit git hook for LaTeX package developpers hyphenex -- US English hyphenation exceptions file installfont -- A bash script for installing a LaTeX font family latex-git-log -- Typeset git log information latex2man -- Translate LaTeX-based manual pages into Unix man format latexfileversion -- Prints the version and date of a LaTeX class or style file latexpand -- Expand \input and \include in a LaTeX document latexindent -- Indent a LaTeX document, highlighting the programming structure ltxfileinfo -- Print version information for a LaTeX file ltximg -- Split LaTeX files to sanitise a conversion process listings-ext -- Automated input of source make4ht -- A build system for tex4ht match_parens -- Find mismatches of parentheses, braces, (angle) brackets, in texts mflua -- mkjobtexmf -- Generate a texmf tree for a particular job patgen -- Generate hyphenation patterns pdfbook2 -- Create booklets from PDF files pdfcrop -- Crop PDF graphics pdfjam -- Shell scripts interfacing to pdfpages pdflatexpicscale -- Support software for downscaling graphics to be included by pdfLaTeX pdftools -- PDF-related utilities, including PostScript-to-PDF conversion pdfxup -- Create n-up PDF pages with minimal margins pfarrei -- LaTeX support of pastors' and priests' work pkfix -- Replace pk fonts in PostScript with Type 1 fonts pkfix-helper -- Make PostScript files accessible to pkfix pythontex -- Run Python from within a document, typesetting the results seetexk -- Utilities for manipulating DVI files srcredact -- A tool for redacting sources sty2dtx -- Create a .dtx file from a .sty file synctex -- tex4ebook -- Convertor from LaTeX to ebook formats texcount -- Count words in a LaTeX document texdef -- Display the definitions of TeX commands texdiff -- Compare documents and produce tagged merge texdirflatten -- Collect files related to a LaTeX job in a single directory texfot -- Filter clutter from the output of a TeX run texliveonfly -- On-the-fly download of missing TeX live packages texloganalyser -- Analyse TeX logs texosquery -- Cross-platform Java application to query OS information texware -- Utility programs for use with TeX tie -- Allow multiple web change files tpic2pdftex -- Use tpic commands in pdfTeX typeoutfileinfo -- Display class/package/file information web -- original web programs tangle and weave
7003 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2018.20180505-1 (Information last updated about 8 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".