TeX Live: transitional dummy package
DescriptionExtra packages that work with multiple formats, typically both TeX and LaTeX. This package includes the following CTAN packages: abbr -- Simple macros supporting abreviations for Plain and LaTeX abstyles -- Adaptable BibTeX styles autoaligne -- Align terms and members in math expressions> barr -- Diagram macros by Michael Barr bitelist -- Split list, in TeX's mouth borceux -- Diagram macros by Francois Borceux c-pascal -- Typeset Python, C and Pascal programs catcodes -- Generic handling of TeX category codes chronosys -- Drawing time-line diagrams colorsep -- Color separation dinat -- Bibliography style for German texts dirtree -- Display trees in the style of windows explorer docbytex -- Creating documentation from source code dowith -- Apply a command to a list of items eijkhout -- Victor Eijkhout's packages encxvlna -- Insert nonbreakable spaces, using encTeX epigram -- Display short quotations fenixpar -- One-shot changes to token registers such as \everypar fltpoint -- Simple floating point arithmetic fntproof -- A programmable font test pattern generator gates -- Support for writing modular and customisable code gobble -- More gobble macros for PlainTeX and LaTeX gtl -- Manipulating generalized token lists ifetex -- Provides \ifetex switch iftex -- Am I running under pdfTeX, XeTeX or LuaTeX? insbox -- Insert pictures/boxes into paragraphs lambda-lists -- Lists in TeX's mouth langcode -- Simple language-dependent settings based on language codes lecturer -- On-screen presentations for (almost) all formats librarian -- Tools to create bibliographies in TeX listofitems -- Grab items in lists using user-specified sep char mathdots -- Commands to produce dots in math that respect font size metatex -- Incorporate Metafont pictures in TeX source midnight -- A set of useful macro tools navigator -- PDF features across formats and engines ofs -- Macros for managing large font collections olsak-misc -- collection with plain TeX macros written by Petr Olsak pdf-trans -- A set of macros for various transformations of TeX boxes plainpkg -- A minimal method for making generic packages randomlist -- Deal with database, loop, and random in order to build personalized exercises. schemata -- Print topical diagrams shade -- Shade pieces of text systeme -- Format systems of equations tabto-generic -- "Tab" to a measured position in the line termmenu -- The package provides support for terminal-based menus using expl3 tracklang -- Language and dialect tracker texapi -- Macros to write format-independent packages upca -- Print UPC-A barcodes xlop -- Calculates and displays arithmetic operations yax -- Yet Another Key System
7358 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2018.20190227-2 (Information last updated about 1 hour ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".