TeX Live: Humanities packages
DescriptionPackages for law, linguistics, social sciences, humanities, etc. This package includes the following CTAN packages: adtrees -- Macros for drawing adpositional trees bibleref -- Format bible citations bibleref-lds -- Bible references, including those to the scriptures of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints bibleref-mouth -- Consistent formatting of Bible references bibleref-parse -- Specify Bible passages in human-readable format covington -- Linguistic support diadia -- Package to keep a diabetes diary dramatist -- Typeset dramas, both in verse and in prose dvgloss -- Facilities for setting interlinear glossed text ecltree -- Trees using epic and eepic macros edfnotes -- Critical annotations to footnotes with ednotes ednotes -- Typeset scholarly editions eledform -- Define textual variants eledmac -- Typeset scholarly editions expex -- Format linguistic examples and glosses, with reference capabilities gb4e -- Linguistic tools gmverse -- A package for typesetting (short) poems jura -- A document class for German legal texts juraabbrev -- Abbreviations for typesetting (German) juridical documents juramisc -- Typesetting German juridical documents jurarsp -- Citations of judgements and official documents in (German) juridical documents ledmac -- Typeset scholarly editions leipzig -- Typeset and index linguistic gloss abbreviations lexikon -- Macros for a two language dictionary lexref -- Convenient and uniform references to legal provisions linguex -- Format linguists' examples liturg -- Support for typesetting Catholic liturgical texts metrix -- Typeset metric marks for Latin text parallel -- Typeset parallel texts parrun -- Typesets (two) streams of text running parallel phonrule -- Typeset linear phonological rules plari -- Typesetting stageplay scripts play -- Typeset drama using LaTeX poemscol -- Typesetting Critical Editions of Poetry poetrytex -- Typeset anthologies of poetry qobitree -- LaTeX macros for typesetting trees qtree -- Draw tree structures reledmac -- Typeset scholarly editions rrgtrees -- Linguistic tree diagrams for Role and Reference Grammar (RRG) with LaTeX rtklage -- A package for German lawyers screenplay -- A class file to typeset screenplays screenplay-pkg -- Package version of the screenplay document class sides -- A LaTeX class for typesetting stage plays stage -- A LaTeX class for stage plays textglos -- Typeset and index linguistic gloss abbreviations thalie -- Typeset drama plays tree-dvips -- Trees and other linguists' macros verse -- Aids for typesetting simple verse xyling -- Draw syntactic trees, etc., for linguistics literature, using xy- pic
1783 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2016.20170123-5 (Information last updated about 20 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".