TeX Live: Arabic
DescriptionSupport for Arabic and Persian. This package includes the following CTAN packages: amiri -- A classical Arabic typeface, Naskh style arabi -- (La)TeX support for Arabic and Farsi, compliant with Babel arabi-add -- Using hyperref and bookmark packages with arabic and farsi languages arabluatex -- An ArabTeX-like interface for LuaLaTeX arabtex -- Macros and fonts for typesetting Arabic bidi -- Bidirectional typesetting in plain TeX and LaTeX, using XeTeX engine bidihl -- Experimental bidi-aware text highlighting dad -- Simple typesetting system for mixed Arabic/Latin documents ghab -- Typeset ghab boxes in LaTeX hyphen-arabic -- (No) Arabic hyphenation patterns. hyphen-farsi -- (No) Persian hyphenation patterns. imsproc -- Typeset IMS conference proceedings lshort-persian -- Persian (Farsi) introduction to LaTeX persian-bib -- Persian translations of classic BibTeX styles simurgh -- Typeset Parsi in LuaLaTeX tram -- Typeset tram boxes in LaTeX xepersian -- Persian for LaTeX, using XeTeX
4978 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2018.20190227-2 (Information last updated about 17 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".