TeX Live: Other European languages
DescriptionSupport for a number of European languages; others (Greek, German, French, ...) have their own collections, depending simply on the size of the support. This package includes the following CTAN packages: armtex -- A system for writing Armenian with TeX and LaTeX babel-albanian -- Support for Albanian within babel babel-bosnian -- Babel contrib support for Bosnian babel-breton -- Babel contributed support for Breton babel-croatian -- Babel contributed support for Croatian babel-danish -- Babel contributed support for Danish babel-dutch -- Babel contributed support for Dutch babel-estonian -- Babel support for Estonian babel-finnish -- babel-friulan -- Babel/Polyglossia support for Friulan(Furlan) babel-hungarian -- Babel support for Hungarian (Magyar) babel-icelandic -- Babel support for Icelandic babel-irish -- Babel support for Irish babel-kurmanji -- Babel support for Kurmanji babel-latin -- Babel support for Latin babel-latvian -- Babel support for Latvian babel-macedonian -- Babel module to support Macedonian Cyrillic babel-norsk -- Babel support for Norwegian babel-occitan -- Babel support for Occitan babel-piedmontese -- Babel support for Piedmontese babel-romanian -- Babel support for Romanian babel-romansh -- Babel/Polyglossia support for the Romansh language babel-samin -- Babel support for Samin babel-scottish -- Babel support for Scottish Gaelic babel-slovenian -- Babel support for typesetting Slovenian babel-swedish -- Babel support for typesetting Swedish babel-turkish -- Babel support for Turkish documents babel-welsh -- Babel support for Welsh finbib -- A Finnish version of plain.bst gloss-occitan -- Polyglossia support for Occitan hrlatex -- LaTeX support for Croatian documents hyphen-armenian -- Armenian hyphenation patterns. hyphen-croatian -- Croatian hyphenation patterns. hyphen-danish -- Danish hyphenation patterns. hyphen-dutch -- Dutch hyphenation patterns. hyphen-estonian -- Estonian hyphenation patterns. hyphen-finnish -- Finnish hyphenation patterns. hyphen-friulan -- Friulan hyphenation patterns. hyphen-hungarian -- Hungarian hyphenation patterns. hyphen-icelandic -- Icelandic hyphenation patterns. hyphen-irish -- Irish hyphenation patterns. hyphen-kurmanji -- Kurmanji hyphenation patterns. hyphen-latin -- Liturgical Latin hyphenation patterns. hyphen-latvian -- Latvian hyphenation patterns. hyphen-lithuanian -- Lithuanian hyphenation patterns. hyphen-norwegian -- Norwegian Bokmal and Nynorsk hyphenation patterns. hyphen-occitan -- Occitan hyphenation patterns. hyphen-piedmontese -- Piedmontese hyphenation patterns. hyphen-romanian -- Romanian hyphenation patterns. hyphen-romansh -- Romansh hyphenation patterns. hyphen-slovenian -- Slovenian hyphenation patterns. hyphen-swedish -- Swedish hyphenation patterns. hyphen-turkish -- Turkish hyphenation patterns. hyphen-uppersorbian -- Upper Sorbian hyphenation patterns. hyphen-welsh -- Welsh hyphenation patterns. lithuanian -- Lithuanian language support lshort-dutch -- Introduction to LaTeX in Dutch lshort-estonian -- Estonian introduction to LaTeX lshort-finnish -- Finnish introduction to LaTeX lshort-slovenian -- Slovenian translation of lshort lshort-turkish -- Turkish introduction to LaTeX nevelok -- LaTeX package for automatic definite articles for Hungarian swebib -- Swedish bibliography styles turkmen -- Babel support for Turkmen
4929 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2019.20200302-1 (Information last updated about 1 hour ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".