TeX Live: German
DescriptionSupport for German. This package includes the following CTAN packages: apalike-german -- A copy of apalike.bst with German localization babel-german -- Babel support for documents written in German bibleref-german -- German adaptation of bibleref booktabs-de -- German version of booktabs csquotes-de -- German translation of csquotes documentation dehyph-exptl -- Experimental hyphenation patterns for the German language dhua -- German abbreviations using thin space einfuehrung -- Examples from the book Einfuhrung in LaTeX einfuehrung2 -- Examples from the book Einfuhrung in LaTeX etdipa -- Simple, lightweight template for scientific documents etoolbox-de -- German translation of documentation of etoolbox fifinddo-info -- German HTML beamer presentation on nicetext and morehype geometry-de -- German translation of the geometry package german -- Support for German typography germbib -- German variants of standard BibTeX styles germkorr -- Change kerning for German quotation marks hausarbeit-jura -- Class for writing "juristische Hausarbeiten" at German Universities hyphen-german -- German hyphenation patterns. koma-script-examples -- Examples from the KOMA-Script book l2picfaq -- LaTeX pictures "how-to" (German) l2tabu -- Obsolete packages and commands latex-bib-ex -- Examples for the book Bibliografien mit LaTeX latex-bib2-ex -- Examples for the book Bibliografien mit LaTeX latex-referenz -- Examples from the book "LaTeX Referenz" latex-tabellen -- LaTeX Tabellen latexcheat-de -- A LaTeX cheat sheet, in German lshort-german -- German version of A Short Introduction to LaTeX2e: LaTeX2e- Kurzbeschreibung lualatex-doc-de -- Guide to LuaLaTeX (German translation) microtype-de -- Translation into German of the documentation of microtype milog -- A LaTeX class for fulfilling the documentation duties according to the German minimum wage law MiLoG presentations -- Examples from the book Presentationen mit LaTeX r_und_s -- Chemical hazard codes templates-fenn -- Templates for TeX usage templates-sommer -- Templates for TeX usage texlive-de -- TeX Live manual (German) tipa-de -- German translation of tipa documentation translation-arsclassica-de -- German version of arsclassica translation-biblatex-de -- German translation of the User Guide of BibLaTeX translation-chemsym-de -- German version of chemsym translation-ecv-de -- Ecv documentation, in German translation-enumitem-de -- Enumitem documentation, in German translation-europecv-de -- German version of europecv translation-filecontents-de -- German version of filecontents translation-moreverb-de -- German version of moreverb udesoftec -- Thesis class for the University of Duisburg-Essen uhrzeit -- Time printing, in German umlaute -- German input encodings in LaTeX voss-mathcol -- Typesetting mathematics in colour, in (La)TeX
8973 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2019.20190710-1 (Information last updated about 16 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".