TeX Live: Greek
DescriptionSupport for Greek. This package includes the following CTAN packages: babel-greek -- Babel support for documents written in Greek begingreek -- Greek environment to be used with pdfLaTeX only betababel -- Insert ancient greek text coded in Beta Code bgreek -- Using Beccari's fonts in betacode for classical Greek cbfonts -- Complete set of Greek fonts cbfonts-fd -- LaTeX font description files for the CB Greek fonts gfsbaskerville -- A Greek font, from one such by Baskerville gfsporson -- A Greek font, originally from Porson greek-fontenc -- LICR macros and encoding definition files for Greek greek-inputenc -- Greek encoding support for inputenc greekdates -- Provides ancient Greek day and month names, dates, etc greektex -- Fonts for typesetting Greek/English documents greektonoi -- Facilitates writing/editing of multiaccented greek hyphen-greek -- Modern Greek hyphenation patterns. hyphen-ancientgreek -- Ancient Greek hyphenation patterns. ibycus-babel -- Use the Ibycus 4 Greek font with Babel ibygrk -- Fonts and macros to typeset ancient Greek kerkis -- Kerkis (Greek) font family levy -- Fonts for typesetting classical greek lgreek -- LaTeX macros for using Silvio Levy's Greek fonts mkgrkindex -- Makeindex working with Greek teubner -- Philological typesetting of classical Greek xgreek -- XeLaTeX package for typesetting Greek language documents (beta release) yannisgr -- Greek fonts by Yannis Haralambous
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".