TeX Live: Japanese
DescriptionSupport for Japanese; additional packages in collection- langcjk. This package includes the following CTAN packages: bxbase -- BX bundle base components bxcjkjatype -- Typeset Japanese with pdfLaTeX and CJK bxjalipsum -- Dummy text in Japanese bxjscls -- Japanese document class collection for all major engines convbkmk -- Correct platex/uplatex bookmarks in PDF created with hyperref ipaex -- IPA and IPAex fonts from Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan. japanese -- A substitute for a babel package for Japanese japanese-otf -- Advanced font selection for platex and its friends japanese-otf-uptex -- Support for Japanese OTF files in upLaTeX jfontmaps -- Font maps and configuration tools for Japanese fonts jsclasses -- Classes tailored for use with Japanese lshort-japanese -- Japanese version of A Short Introduction to LaTeX2e luatexja -- Typeset Japanese with Lua(La)TeX pbibtex-base -- Bibliography styles and miscellaneous files for pBibTeX platex -- pLaTeX2e and miscellaneous macros for pTeX ptex -- A TeX system for publishing in Japanese ptex-base -- Plain TeX format and documents for pTeX and e-pTeX ptex-fonts -- Fonts for use with pTeX ptex2pdf -- Convert Japanese TeX documents to PDF pxbase -- Tools for use with (u)pLaTeX pxchfon -- Japanese font setup for pLaTeX and upLaTeX pxcjkcat -- LaTeX interface for the CJK category codes of upTeX pxjahyper -- Hyperref support for pLaTeX pxrubrica -- uplatex -- pLaTeX2e and miscellaneous macros for upTeX uptex -- Unicode version of pTeX uptex-base -- Plain TeX format and documents for upTeX uptex-fonts -- Fonts for use with upTeX zxjafbfont -- Fallback CJK font support for xeCJK zxjatype -- Standard conforming typesetting of Japanese, for XeLaTeX
4961 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2020.20210113-1 (Information last updated about 3 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".