TeX Live: Other languages
DescriptionSupport for languages not otherwise listed, including Thai, Vietnamese, Hebrew, Indonesian, and plenty more. The split is made simply on the basis of the size of the support, to keep both collection sizes and the number of collections reasonable. This package includes the following CTAN packages: amsldoc-vn -- Vietnamese translation of AMSLaTeX documentation aramaic-serto -- Fonts and LaTeX for Syriac written in Serto babel-bahasa -- Support for Bahasa within babel babel-esperanto -- Babel support for Esperanto babel-georgian -- Babel babel-hebrew -- Babel support for Hebrew babel-interlingua -- Babel support for Interlingua babel-sorbian -- Babel support for Upper and Lower Sorbian babel-thai -- Support for Thai within babel babel-vietnamese -- Babel support for typesetting Vietnamese cjhebrew -- Typeset Hebrew with LaTeX ctib -- Tibetan for TeX and LaTeX2e fonts-tlwg -- Thai fonts for LaTeX from TLWG hyphen-afrikaans -- Afrikaans hyphenation patterns. hyphen-coptic -- Coptic hyphenation patterns. hyphen-esperanto -- Esperanto hyphenation patterns. hyphen-georgian -- Georgian hyphenation patterns. hyphen-indonesian -- Indonesian hyphenation patterns. hyphen-interlingua -- Interlingua hyphenation patterns. hyphen-thai -- Thai hyphenation patterns. hyphen-turkmen -- Turkmen hyphenation patterns. lshort-thai -- Introduction to LaTeX in Thai lshort-vietnamese -- Vietnamese version of the LaTeX introduction ntheorem-vn -- Vietnamese translation of documentation of ntheorem vntex -- Support for Vietnamese
1989 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2018.20180416-1 (Information last updated about 7 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".