TeX Live: LaTeX recommended packages
DescriptionA collection of recommended add-on packages for LaTeX which have widespread use. This package includes the following CTAN packages: anysize -- A simple package to set up document margins beamer -- A LaTeX class for producing presentations and slides booktabs -- Publication quality tables in LaTeX breqn -- Automatic line breaking of displayed equations caption -- Customising captions in floating environments cite -- Improved citation handling in LaTeX cmap -- Make PDF files searchable and copyable crop -- Support for cropmarks ctable -- Flexible typesetting of table and figure floats using key/value directives eso-pic -- Add picture commands (or backgrounds) to every page euenc -- Unicode font encoding definitions for XeTeX euler -- Use AMS Euler fonts for math extsizes -- Extend the standard classes' size options fancybox -- Variants of \fbox and other games with boxes fancyref -- A LaTeX package for fancy cross-referencing fancyvrb -- Sophisticated verbatim text float -- Improved interface for floating objects fontspec -- Advanced font selection in XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX fp -- Fixed point arithmetic index -- Extended index for LaTeX including multiple indexes jknapltx -- Miscellaneous packages by Joerg Knappen koma-script -- A bundle of versatile classes and packages l3experimental -- Experimental LaTeX3 concepts l3kernel -- LaTeX3 programming conventions l3packages -- High-level LaTeX3 concepts lineno -- Line numbers on paragraphs listings -- Typeset source code listings using LaTeX mathspec -- Specify arbitrary fonts for mathematics in XeTeX mathtools -- Mathematical tools to use with amsmath mdwtools -- Miscellaneous tools by Mark Wooding memoir -- Typeset fiction, non-fiction and mathematical books metalogo -- Extended TeX logo macros microtype -- Subliminal refinements towards typographical perfection ms -- Various LaTeX packages by Martin Schroder ntgclass -- "European" versions of standard classes parskip -- Layout with zero \parindent, non-zero \parskip pdfpages -- Include PDF documents in LaTeX polyglossia -- An alternative to babel for XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX powerdot -- A presentation class psfrag -- Replace strings in encapsulated PostScript figures rcs -- Use RCS (revision control system) tags in LaTeX documents sansmath -- Maths in a sans font section -- Modifying section commands in LaTeX seminar -- Make overhead slides sepnum -- Print numbers in a "friendly" format setspace -- Set space between lines subfig -- Figures broken into subfigures textcase -- Case conversion ignoring mathematics, etc thumbpdf -- Thumbnails for pdfTeX and dvips/ps2pdf typehtml -- Typeset HTML directly from LaTeX underscore -- Control the behaviour of "_" in text unicode-math -- Unicode mathematics support for XeTeX and LuaTeX xcolor -- Driver-independent color extensions for LaTeX and pdfLaTeX xkeyval -- Extension of the keyval package xltxtra -- "Extras" for LaTeX users of XeTeX xunicode -- Generate Unicode characters from accented glyphs
12334 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2017.20171128-1 (Information last updated about 23 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".