TeX Live: LuaTeX packages
DescriptionPackages for LuaTeX, a Unicode-aware extension of pdfTeX, using Lua as an embedded scripting and extension language. http://luatex.org/ This package includes the following CTAN packages: checkcites -- Check citation commands in a document chickenize -- Use lua callbacks for "interesting" textual effects cloze -- A LuaLaTeX package for creating cloze texts cstypo -- Czech typography rules enforced through LuaTeX hooks ctablestack -- Catcode table stable support enigma -- Encrypt documents with a three rotor Enigma interpreter -- Translate input files on the fly lua-check-hyphen -- Mark hyphenations in a document, for checking lua-visual-debug -- Visual debugging with LuaLaTeX lua2dox -- Auto-documentation of lua code luabibentry -- Repeat BibTeX entries in a LuaLaTeX document body luabidi -- Bidirectional typesetting with LuaLaTeX luacode -- Helper for executing lua code from within TeX luaindex -- Create index using LuaLaTeX luainputenc -- Replacing inputenc for use in LuaTeX luaintro -- Examples from the book "Einfuhrung in LuaTeX und LuaLaTeX" lualatex-doc -- A guide to use of LaTeX with LuaTeX lualatex-math -- Fixes for mathematics-related LuaLaTeX issues lualibs -- Additional Lua functions for LuaTeX macro programmers luamplib -- Use LuaTeX's built-in MetaPost interpreter luaotfload -- OpenType 'loader' for Plain TeX and LaTeX luasseq -- Drawing spectral sequences in LuaLaTeX luatex85 -- pdfTeX aliases for LuaTeX luatexbase -- Basic resource management for LuaTeX code luatexko -- Typeset Korean with Lua(La)TeX luatextra -- Additional macros for Plain TeX and LaTeX in LuaTeX luatodonotes -- Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document luaxml -- Lua library for reading and serialising XML files nodetree -- visualize node lists in a tree view odsfile -- Read OpenDocument Spreadsheet documents as LaTeX tables placeat -- Absolute content positioning selnolig -- Selectively disable typographic ligatures showhyphens -- Show all possible hyphenations in LuaLaTeX spelling -- Support for spell-checking of LuaTeX documents ucharcat -- Implementation of the (new in 2015) XeTeX \Ucharcat command in lua, for LuaTeX
8894 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2020.20200522-1 (Information last updated about 4 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".