TeX Live: Music packages
DescriptionMusic-related fonts and packages. This package includes the following CTAN packages: abc -- Support ABC music notation in LaTeX autosp -- A Preprocessor that generates note-spacing commands for MusiXTeX scores bagpipe -- Support for typesetting bagpipe music figbas -- Mini-fonts for figured-bass notation in music gchords -- Typeset guitar chords gregoriotex -- engraving Gregorian Chant scores gtrcrd -- Add chords to lyrics guitar -- Guitar chords and song texts guitarchordschemes -- Guitar Chord and Scale Tablatures harmony -- Typeset harmony symbols, etc., for musicology leadsheets -- Typesetting leadsheets and songbooks lilyglyphs -- Access lilypond fragments and glyphs, in LaTeX m-tx -- A preprocessor for pmx musixguit -- Easy notation for guitar music, in MusixTeX musixtex -- Sophisticated music typesetting musixtex-fonts -- Fonts used by MusixTeX musixtnt -- A MusiXTeX extension library that enables transformations of the effect of notes commands piano -- Typeset a basic 2-octave piano diagram pmx -- Preprocessor for MusiXTeX pmxchords -- Produce chord information to go with pmx output songbook -- Package for typesetting song lyrics and chord books songs -- Produce song books for church or fellowship xpiano -- An extension of the piano package
2646 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2018.20180416-1 (Information last updated about 12 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".