TeX Live: XeTeX and packages
DescriptionPackages for XeTeX, the Unicode/OpenType-enabled TeX by Jonathan Kew, http://tug.org/xetex. This package includes the following CTAN packages: arabxetex -- An ArabTeX-like interface for XeLaTeX bidi-atbegshi -- Bidi-aware shipout macros bidicontour -- Bidi-aware coloured contour around text bidipagegrid -- Bidi-aware page grid in background bidishadowtext -- Bidi-aware shadow text bidipresentation -- Experimental bidi presentation fixlatvian -- Improve Latvian language support in XeLaTeX font-change-xetex -- Macros to change text and mathematics fonts in plain XeTeX fontbook -- Generate a font book fontwrap -- Bind fonts to specific unicode blocks interchar -- Managing character class schemes in XeTeX philokalia -- A font to typeset the Philokalia Books ptext -- A 'lipsum' for Persian quran -- An easy way to typeset any part of The Holy Quran realscripts -- Access OpenType subscript and superscript glyphs ucharclasses -- Font actions in XeTeX according to what is being processed unisugar -- Define syntactic sugar for Unicode LaTeX xebaposter -- Create beautiful scientific Persian/Latin posters using TikZ xecjk -- Support for CJK documents in XeLaTeX xecolor -- Support for color in XeLaTeX xecyr -- Using Cyrillic languages in XeTeX xeindex -- Automatic index generation for XeLaTeX xesearch -- A string finder for XeTeX xespotcolor -- Spot colours support for XeLaTeX xetex -- Unicode and OpenType-enabled TeX engine. xetex-itrans -- Itrans input maps for use with XeLaTeX xetex-pstricks -- Running PSTricks under XeTeX xetex-tibetan -- XeTeX input maps for Unicode Tibetan xetexconfig -- Configuration files for XeTeX. xetexfontinfo -- Report font features in XeTeX xetexko -- Typeset Korean with Xe(La)TeX xevlna -- Insert non-breakable spaces using XeTeX
11768 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2018.20190131-1 (Information last updated 27 minutes ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".