standard Tk Library
DescriptionTklib, the standard Tk library, is a collection of common utility functions and widgets all written in pure Tcl/Tk. Modules included:
autoscroll: automatically maps scrollbars when they are needed;
canvas: provides a canvas with map background based on square tiles;
chatwidget: a composite widget for chat applications;
controlwidget: widgets for displaying and controlling numerical values;
crosshair: provides commands to (de)activate and track crosshairs;
on canvas widgets;
ctext: a text widget with syntax highlighting support;
cursor: provides a few cursor routines;
datefield: an entry widget for the purpose of date entry;
Diagrams: helps drawing diagrams, like flowcharts;
getstring: a dialog which prompts for a string input;
history: provides a history for mechanism for entry widgets;
ico: provides functions for reading and writing windows icons;
ipentry: a widget for the entering of an IP address;
khim: provides key bindings for entering international
characters on a keyboard that does not support them;
mentry: a multi-entry widget;
menubar: creates and manipulates menubars;
ntext: provides alternative bindings for the Text widget;
Plotchart: provides simple plotting and charting commands;
style: provides simple theming using Tk options;
swaplist: a dialog which allows one to move options between two lists;
tablelist: a multicolumn listbox widget;
tkpiechart: 2D or 3D pie chart object in a canvas;
tooltip: provides tooltips for Tk widgets;
wcb: widget callbacks;
widget: a set of megawidgets based on snit system;
widgetl: a widget for entry of ordered and unordered lists;
widgetv: a widget validator.
16 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.6-3 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".