This is a collection of useful tools that Ubuntu developers use to make their
packaging work a lot easier.
Such tools include:
- 404main - used to check what components a package's deps are in, for
doing a main inclusion report for example.
- backportpackage - helper to test package backports
- bitesize - add the 'bitesize' tag to a bug and comment that you are
willing to help fix it.
- check-mir - check support status of build/binary dependencies
- check-symbols - will compare and give you a diff of the exported symbols of
all .so files in a binary package.
- dch-repeat - used to repeat a change log into an older release.
- grab-merge - grabs a merge from merges.ubuntu.com easily.
- grep-merges - search for pending merges from Debian.
- harvest - grabs information about development opportunities from
- hugdaylist - compile HugDay lists from bug list URLs.
- import-bug-from-debian - copy a bug from the Debian BTS to Launchpad
- merge-changelog - manually merges two Debian changelogs with the same base
- mk-sbuild - script to create LVM snapshot chroots via schroot and
- pbuilder-dist, cowbuilder-dist - wrapper script for managing several build
chroots (for different Ubuntu and Debian releases) on the same system.
- pull-debian-debdiff - attempts to find and download a specific version of
a Debian package and its immediate parent to generate a debdiff.
- pull-debian-source - downloads the latest source package available in
Debian of a package.
- pull-lp-source - downloads latest source package from Launchpad.
- pull-revu-source - downloads the latest source package from REVU
- requestbackport - file a backporting request.
- requestsync - files a sync request with Debian changelog and rationale.
- reverse-depends - find the reverse dependencies (or build dependencies) of
- seeded-in-ubuntu - query if a package is safe to upload during a freeze.
- setup-packaging-environment - assistant to get an Ubuntu installation
ready for packaging work.
- sponsor-patch - Downloads a patch from a Launchpad bug, patches the source
package, and uploads it (to Ubuntu or a PPA)
- submittodebian - automatically send your changes to Debian as a bug report.
- syncpackage - helper to prepare .changes file to upload synced packages
- ubuntu-build - give commands to the Launchpad build daemons from the
- ubuntu-iso - output information of an Ubuntu ISO image.
- ubuntu-upload-permission - query / list the upload permissions for a
- update-maintainer - script to update maintainer field in ubuntu packages.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.
2983 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.161 (Information last updated about 17 hours ago.)