UNIX-domain socket client-server command-line tools
Descriptionunixclient and unixserver are command-line tools for building UNIX domain client-server applications. unixclient connects to a UNIX domain socket and runs a program of your choice. unixserver creates a UNIX domain socket, waits for incoming connections and, for each connection, runs a program of your choice. unixclient and unixserver conform to UCSPI, the UNIX Client-Server Program Interface, using UNIX domain sockets. UCSPI tools are available for several different networks. See http://cr.yp.to/proto/ucspi.txt for more information on UCSPI. See http://untroubled.org/ucspi-unix/ for recent informations.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".