Plugins for V_Sim (a 3D visualization package)
DescriptionThis package contains the plugins to be used with V_Sim, a 3D visualization package for solid state physics. The available plugins are:
- an input file plugin for the new ETSF file format (see http://www.etsf.eu).
- an input file plugin using OpenBabel to import many formats, mainly from
the chemistry software (see http://www.openbabel.org).
- an input file plugin to read the XcrysDen File Format.
- an input file plugin to read the Cube file format introduced by
Gaussian and used by others like SIESTA.
- an additional panel to load Python scripts.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".