Chrome OS verified u-boot utilities
DescriptionThis package contains a set of tools to deal with Chromebook internals, and the verified version of u-boot. Namely: bmpblk_font bmpblk_utility chromeos-tpm-recovery crossystem dev_debug_vboot dev_make_keypair dumpRSAPublicKey eficompress efidecompress enable_dev_usb_boot load_kernel_test pad_digest_utility signature_digest_utility tpm-nvsize tpm_init_temp_fix tpmc vbutil_what_key verify_data. The programs previously included in this package: dump_fmap dump_kernel_config futility gbb_utility vbutil_firmware vbutil_key vbutil_keyblock, are now grouped in the futility program in the package vboot-kernel-utils. Most users don't need this package, and should look for the cgpt and vboot-kernel-utils packages instead.
8246 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0~R81-12871.B-1 (Information last updated about 12 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".