DescriptionOpenLink Virtuoso is a high-performance object-relational SQL database. It provides transactions, a smart SQL compiler, hot backup, SQL:1999 support, a powerful stored-procedure language supporting server-side Java or .NET, and more. It supports all major data-access interfaces, including ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, and OLE/DB. Virtuoso supports SPARQL embedded into SQL for querying RDF data stored in its database. SPARQL benefits from low-level support in the engine itself, such as SPARQL-aware type-casting rules and a dedicated IRI data type. Install this metapackage for the full suite of packages that make up Virtuoso OSE ("Open-Source Edition").
2259 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 6.1.6+repack-0ubuntu4 (Information last updated about 22 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".