graphical tool to browse and edit PyTables and HDF5 files
DescriptionViTables is a component of the PyTables family. It is a graphical tool for browsing and editing files in both PyTables and HDF5 formats. ViTables capabilities include easy navigation through the data hierarchy, displaying of real data and its associated metadata, a simple, yet powerful, browsing of multidimensional data and much more. One of the greatest strengths of ViTables is its ability to display very large tables. Tables with one thousand millions of rows (and beyond) are navigated stunningly fast and with very low memory requirements. So, if you ever need to browse very large tables, don't hesitate, ViTables is your choice.
11482 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.0.0-1.1 (Information last updated about 6 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".